The Concorde sealed lead acid battery is certified for lead acid and nickel cadmium replacements. The Concorde turbine starting battery will outperform a well serviced nickel cadmium at low temperatures, provide safe and reliable operation at high temperatures, and is capable of multiple engine starts with short flight durations.
Recombinant Gas - The RG® Series are low resistance, valve regulated sealed lead acid (VRSLA) batteries.
• Superior starting power
• Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
• Low impedance design
• Maintenance free - No addition of electrolyte or water required
• Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
• Factory tested to assure airworthiness
• Shipped fully charged and ready to install
• Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
• RG® Series batteries ship Hazmat exempt
• Elliminate the fear of thermal runaway
• Installs in less than an hour
Rotorcraft Support, Inc. has obtained the STC to replace existing Ni-Cad batteries with reliable Concorde Lead Acid Batteries for Bell 407, 430, Agusta 109 Series and EC130 to replace their OEM supplied NiCad battery with a state of the art Concorde lead acid sealed cell, no maintenance battery.