Rotorcraft Support, Inc., is seeking an A&P licensed individual with a minimum of 3 years of experience on Airbus AS350 model to provide maintenance and service to work on our long-term law enforcement contract at the California Highway Patrol Air Support facility in Fullerton, California. The successful applicant will have excellent technical and communication skills and be adept at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment. Computer proficiency is a must.
Positions Available: Full-Time A&P Mechanic
Salary: $40 to $50 an hour
- Ability to prioritize and organize work flow.
- Perform repairs and maintenance in accordance with applicable FAA regulations and manufacturer’s instructions.
- Maintain shop environment tools and records to a high standard.
- Candidates must have a valid A&P license.
- Candidates must have an Inspection Authorization or be eligible to obtain their Inspection
- Authorization within 90 days of hire.
- Candidates with Airbus Helicopter factory schooling will be given preference.
Please submit a resume with salary requirement to Fax – (818) 474-7454 or email HR@rotorcraftsupport.com for consideration of this position with a contact phone number.
We offer competitive salaries, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K with company matching funds, paid vacation and sick leave. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws