Job Description: Rotorcraft Support, Inc. has an immediate full-time opening for an experienced Helicopter Mechanic.
Job Location: Fillmore, California
Position Available: Full-time experienced Helicopter Mechanic
- FAA A&P license with IA or be able to obtain IA within 30 days of hire.
- Minimum 3 years current experience on either, Bell 407/206, S-76 or MD500. Additional experience on Agusta A109 and Airbus models is a definite plus.
- OEM Factory training on assigned aircraft is preferred.
- Must be USFS carded or be eligible to obtain a USFS card.
- Must have full set of mechanics tools.
- The successful applicant must demonstrate excellent technical and communication skills
- The applicant must be able to professionally interact with customers, vendors and co-workers in all stages of the helicopter maintenance operations
- Computer skills
- The mechanic must have strong oral and writing communication skills in order to effectively inform his or her supervisor of the status of maintenance projects
- He or she will be skilled at completing all require paperwork in an accurate, thorough, and timely manner and be able to forward it to the correct department for further processing
We offer competitive salaries, medical, dental, life, and vision insurance, 401k with company matching funds, paid vacation and sick leave. Employment is conditioned on satisfactory passing and participation in a mandatory FAA/DOT alcohol and drug screening and testing program.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Please email resumes to: HR@Rotorcraftsupport.com or Fax resumes to: 818-474-7154