Job Description: Rotorcraft Support, Inc. has an immediate full-time opening for an Avionics Technician Installer.
Job Location: Fillmore, California
Position Available: Full-time Avionics Technician Installer
Job Requirements: This individual will help repair and maintain components used for helicopter navigation and radio communications, traffic avoidance systems, data link, weather radar systems, and other instruments and computers that control flight, engine, and other primary functions. Additional licenses are preferred, such as a radiotelephone license issued by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC). An A&P certificate is a plus, but is not required. RSI seeks a self-motivated individual capable of handling multiple projects. Some travel may be required.
Prior experience required:
- Assembly, installation, repair or replacement of helicopter electrical/electronic components and systems.
- Full operational checks of complete helicopter electrical/electronic systems to verify proper functioning of components.
- Troubleshooting and analytical diagnosis of malfunctioning components and systems leading to adjustments, repairs or replacement to successful resolution.
- Installation of electrical harness and sub-assemblies in helicopters with:
- Proper identification of wire and coax cables
- Clamping, bundling, mounting, routing, stripping, splicing, soldering, termination and assisting equipment installation as needed.
- Perform WEE Tester connection, operational tests and repair of discrepancies.
- Familiarity with design, layout, installation and troubleshooting of avionic associated with EMS, ENG and Airborne Law Enforcement helicopters.
We offer competitive salaries, medical, dental, life, and vision insurance, 401k with company matching funds, paid vacation and sick leave. Employment is conditioned on satisfactory passing and participation in a mandatory FAA/DOT alcohol and drug screening and testing program.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Please email resumes to: HR@Rotorcraftsupport.com or Fax resumes to: 818-474-7154