Rotorcraft Support, Inc. is a helicopter maintenance facility located in Los Angeles at the Van Nuys Airport. We offer complete support services including Sales, Inspections, Repairs, Avionics, NDT, Structures, Paint, Component Overhaul, Exchanges and Warranties. We are a Factory Authorized Service Center for Bell Helicopters, Airbus Helicopters, Agusta, MD Helicopters, Robinson and Enstrom. We have provided superior service to the aviation industry since 1986. We take pride in our ongoing commitment to safety, reliability, and excellence.
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
Sheet Metal Mechanic (Aircraft):
The individual will be performing structures modification work. He or she must be able to read, understand, and apply blueprints and basic sheet metal repair criteria. They should be proficient at working with or without established blueprints to drill, dimple, file, grind, trim, countersink, install aircraft structural assemblies and subassemblies, sand, paint, and seal. He or she will be expected to be proficient at repair or fabrication of defective sections or parts, using metal fabricating machines, saws, brakes, shears, and grinders. We are looking for an individual with a minimum of 3 years experience in Sheet Metal and/or Structures.
Avionics Technician Installer:
The individual will help repair and maintain components used for helicopter navigation and radio communications, traffic avoidance systems, data link, weather radar systems, and other instruments and computers that control flight, engine, and other primary functions. Additional licenses are preferred, such as a radiotelephone license issued by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Prior experience with prints, wire harness fabrication, installation, trouble shooting & basic sheet metal. A basic familiarity with electronic test equipment is required. This is considered a mid level position requiring a minimum of 2+ years prior electronic knowledge and experience.
Full-time A&P Helicopter Mechanic
- FAA A&P license with IA or be able to obtain IA within 30 days of hire.
- Minimum 3 years current experience on either, Bell 407/206, S-76 or MD500. Additional experience on Agusta A109 and Airbus models is a definite plus.
- Factory schooling on assigned aircraft is preferred.
- Must be USFS carded or be eligible to obtain a USFS card.
- Must have full set of mechanics tools.
- The successful applicant must demonstrate excellent technical and communication skills
- The applicant must be able to professionally interact with customers, vendors and co-workers in all stages of the helicopter maintenance operations
- Strong computer skills are mandatory
- The mechanic must have strong oral and writing communication skills in order to effectively inform his or her supervisor of the status of maintenance projects
- He or she will be skilled at completing all require paperwork in an accurate, thorough, and timely manner and be able to forward it to the correct department for further processing
We offer competitive salaries, medical and dental insurance, 401k with company matching funds, paid vacation and sick leave. Employment is conditioned on satisfactory passing and participation in a mandatory FAA/DOT alcohol and drug screening and testing program.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.